Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Food

Alright why not. Here is what I like to consume:


  1. Cinnamon Danishes. Some of the bakeries around here make really good ones, chalk full of shortening. They taste best on Saturday morning



  2. Vanilla Cappuccino. This is really bush, because I like the instant stuff, President’s Choice, and it’s odd because I don’t even normally put sugar in my coffee. Also best on Saturday morning. The stuff that comes out of the machine at Cheskie’s Bakery is good too.



  3. Stella Doro Swiss Fudge Cookies. Also full of shortening. Are we seeing a pattern here?



  4. Pizza. Best the way my wife makes it. But if it’s from a restaurant, then best not from a pizza restaurant.



  5. Fries. No point in going out to eat if you don’t get fries. I’ll take poutine in a pinch. But not with pizza. No fries with my pizza please.



  6. Crab Salad. Not real real crab of course, Pollock that looks like crab, and maybe it taste like crab and maybe it doesn’t; I wouldn’t know. It’s gotta have onions, and hot pepper rings, and some good dressing



  7. Beer. Corona, Coors Light, Miller’s Genuine Draft, Labatt’s Light, oh I’m not fussy. Just nothing more than 5% please.



  8. Coffee. Best from my own Black & Decker One Cup Coffee Maker. My wife bought it for me. Thank you dear.



  9. Bean soup, or minestrone soup, or cabbage soup, or… I make one mean soup



  10. Lentil soup, or vegetable soup, or chicken soup, or … my wife makes one mean soup.



  11. Boloney. Not easy to get. We have salami they say. I want boloney I say. It tastes the same they say. It doesn’t taste the bloody same I say. Anyway, baloney.

1 comment:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Do you have an Atlanta Bread Co nearby...they have really good Cinnamon Rolls.